Community Resources

In Middle School and High School, a School Counselor is a good place to start for many questions.

In all grades, a Social Worker is a good person to contact with questions about matters both inside and outside of the classroom, like social-emotional, community or home concerns.

Likewise, School Psychologists support learners in all grades. However, school psychologists usually support learners whose IEPs mandate their support.

Attached is a list of all of our support teams in our schools and our local social-emotional resources in our local community. Please note that this is not intended to be a comprehensive list of service providers nor does the Watertown School District endorse any particular provider.

2024 Watertown Community Resources